Aug 20, 2018
We attended the Boston New Technology Fintech & Blockchain
group event where we got to present our alerting platform to a
couple hundred attendees. We discuss some of the other crypto
projects we saw, including Button Wallet, which is a Telegram bot
that lets users buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. We also
discuss p2p lending, and go through our first Mailbag, which covers
answers to questions you all have, from crypto market questions to
how to say no to a client. Enjoy.
- On their presentation at Boston New Technology
- Their take on other companies who also presented
- Indeco Union: Social Capital - Funding platform for anyone to
invest, and any company to raise capital, using security token
- Button Blockchain Technologies: Button Wallet - Multi-currency
wallet and exchange in Telegram
- Adjoint - Empowers enterprises to achieve new levels of
efficiency and control by delivering blockchain technology built
for the financial industry
- Fasdraft - Combines transparency and intuitive field tools for
banks and real estate professionals
- Wunderite - Collaboration tool for business insurance and
- OrbitCoin - Decentralized P2P Lending platform and credit
- QuantLayer - Real-time streaming cryptocurrency market
intelligence platform for investor and traders
- List of questions listeners have been asking:
- What are some of the headwinds against crypto right now?
- Can you use fundamental analysis to value Bitcoin or is it mostly
- How long does it take to add a new source to your paltform?
- Are you going to be doing ratings for coins/tokens? like Moodys
- How is this different from the other crypto news tools out
- I'm a web developer. How is crypto development different from web
- What are the common mistakes you see founder/management teams
make when working on their MVP?